I’m fighting for a Maryland where:
- Every child has opportunity for a good education and no child goes to bed hungry;
- There are no racial disparities in health, wealth, justice, opportunities, or life expectancy;
- Everyone has fair access to a clean and healthy environment, including clean air, clean water, green space, and a livable future free from climate extremes;
- Healthcare is universal and widely available, and that no one is denied health care due to cost or pushed into medical debt;
- Everyone is safe in their home, community, workplace, and school, including safety from gun violence and over-policing;
- People with disabilities have the tools and services to participate fully in society and live a full and rich life;
- Gender, gender identity, and sexuality are not weaponized, denied, or discriminated against; and
- All workers have a right to a living wage, collective bargaining, fair labor standards, and a safe and dignified working environment.
I'm honored to have been endorsed by these great organizations!